World-leading brands use Wonderflow to gather high qualitative insights from the market on a global scale, across 4 continents.
The insights provided by Wonderflow are used by product and marketing managers to take decisions that impact millions of consumers.
Clients of Wonderflow include Philips, J&J, Nestlé, TomTom, KLM, Beiersdorf, Samsung, DeLonghi, and many more.
Join us if you are excited to:
- Build an highly scalable and reliable distributed system
- Strive for simplicity and cleanness of code
- Be always updated on the best practices in software development
- Focus on becoming more Agile
- Design, build, test, and deploy new features
- Execute and review the company roadmap together with the team
- Work with the team to become more agile
Technologies we use
- Database: MongoDB, Redis
- Front-end: AngularJS, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS), build tools (Web Pack, browserify)
- Back-end: Express, GraphQL/REST API
- Devops: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- OS: Linux
Requirements (min. 5 years of experience)
Experience in developing applications across all the phases: planning, front-end, back-end, testing, deployment, maintenance
Experience in managing scalability, reliability, security and performance of a software application
Experience in working in a team according to the Agile methodology
Our R&D office, located in the beautiful city of Trento. You will be surrounded by highly talented software developers, computational linguistics experts, and project managers, that will contribute to your personal growth on a daily basis.
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an international and dynamic team