You will help the most important brands in the world discover crucial insights from their customers’ feedback. Fill in the form to apply and have your chance to work in a successful and dynamic company in the city of Milan, Italy.
The role you’ll play
The customers of Wonderflow love the quality of its technology, and specifically how it makes complex data analysis simple and accessible to everyone.r. Your role will be to continuously translate the functionality of the Wonderboard into clear day-to-day benefits that our customers have and to build a programmatic approach to informing prospects and customers about these benefits and the features of the Wonderboard.
You will work together as part of the marketing team, consisting of a generalist and an industry analyst (supported by interns), and in close collaboration with the Project Management, Customer Success Management, and design teams.
The ideal candidate is able to quickly understand new concepts and shows strong project management skills. You can expect a good mix of strategizing and the practical implementation of that strategy. Expect a place where there is a lot of place for personal development, and where you can take ownership of initiatives. There is an opportunity to experiment with new marketing initiatives and technology, while the team works to organize events and develop content.
About the Team
Working at Wonderflow allows you to work as a team, with values that embody collaboration, perseverance, and success. This group supports the leadership in making informed strategic decisions and plays a key role in communicating the value of Wonderflow to the outside.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Wonderflow is helping the world’s largest brands understand customer feedback at every turn. Wonderflow offers descriptive and predictive NLP capabilities that allow global enterprises to understand, engage, and act upon customer interactions across many communication channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Wonderflow works with the most recognized brands worldwide, including Philips, DHL, Pirelli, Beko, Lavazza, AkzoNobel, Resideo, and 20 plus of the Fortune 1000. The world’s most renowned Research Firms, such as Forrester, Aragon, 451 Research, Ovum/Omdia recognize Wonderflow as one of the top global competitors for the Customer Experience Management industry. Recent rewards: Aragon’s only HOT Vendor in Europe in 2019; EIT Digital Winner (best deep-tech scaleup); Challenger in Omdia’s 2020 CEM quadrant (the only company in the world to offer a self-service solution for business users).
We’ve done a lot, but we see it just as the start. We are determined to become the #1 end-to-end solution for Customer Feedback Management. That’s “why” you should join.
- Create collateral to increase the acquisition, activation, and retention of Wonderboard users within existing accounts.
- Create marketing collateral to support outbound and inbound sales activities, with a strong focus on showing the product.
- Create a segmentation of the target markets, as well as customer interviews and research into the motivations of the specific targets.
- Contribute to the ideation and design of the SAAS Wonderboard. We need to standardize the experience from onboarding to the maturity of each client.
- Ideate, develop, and standardize new initiatives, such as product webinars, e-learning platforms.
- Work together with stakeholders from all teams to support the overall company growth.
What you bring to the table
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- 3+ years of experience in similar or another marketing role, preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics.
- You are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas or challenging ideas.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- BA/BS or relevant work experience.
- Inspiring culture: Ambitious, Hungry, Supportive
- Work in close collaboration with highly experienced individuals to advance your personal goals
- Truly international team, with three offices in Europe
- Continued Learning, with a dedicated budget
- Possibility to quickly grow with the company
- Smart – work possibility, and flexible working environment.
- A competitive salary.