As a linguistic expert, you should have linguistic and semantics skills, a background in market research or qualitative analysis and/or experience in the field of natural language processing (NLP). Experience with Cogito Studio is preferred but not a must, as training will be provided.
Are you looking for a full-time position? Do you like challenges, analytics and consumer behaviour? Do you have an interest in linguistic and natural language processing? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Manage and run quality assessment process on NLP analysis results
- Manage / improve / optimise company ontologies and taxonomies
- Create and maintain linguistic rules using rule based NLP system
- Collect and process interpretational requirements from the clients
- EU citizen and native/excellent in English both verbal and written
- Fluent/Native in one of the following languages: German, French or Chinese.
- The knowledge of a third and fourth language is a plus.
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheet etc.)
- Have a VAT number (In case of freelance work agreement)
- Committed or available at least 35-40 hrs a week
- Precision and goal-oriented with solid organizational skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the linguistic field or qualitative analysis field
- Experience with Cogito Studio (software) is a plus but not mandatory (training provided)
- Experience with rule-based NLP system, unsupervised NLP system, and/or having any elementary programming skill
- Competitive Salary: EUR 1400-2000 monthly gross (based on experience and hourly commitment)
- Training in new technologies and tools for the semantic analysis of text in many languages
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in your career
- Being part of an international and dynamic team