In this video, we share 15 strategies that will help you achieve this goal. Remember: customers form the backbone of every business, and if you can keep your customers happy, that’s half the battle won.
Your company mission should reflect your customer centric culture, but it should also be clear, straightforward, and easy to understand. If you cannot create a mission statement for your entire company, nobody holds you back from doing it for your own team. You get to start somewhere.
Here there are a few examples:
* Zappos: Provide the best customer service possible. Deliver WOW through service.
* Amazon: To be earth’s most customer centric company.
* Or Disney: To make people happy.
* IKEA: To create a better everyday life for many people.
* Microsoft: Empower people through great software anytime, any place, and on any device.
* Sony: To be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity.
More interesting content, here.